Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No Clever Post Title... Makes Me Sad

I know I am horrible. I am scum. I am, well maybe not scum. I've let my life completely override this blog and all the wonderful people who read. To tell the turth, I never thought anybody would read it. So thank you and yay me! Haha just kidding. Now that school has officially started and soccer has begun again, I will make time for you. I have a whole hour dedicated to it in my planner. Yes, i have a planner- was not my idea.
Now, since it won't let me upload pictures tonight- I tried 5 times- I just wanted you to know that I will come back to you. Now you don't have to pull out your hair ( haha). An I think I have run out of Veronica Mars title for my posts. Perhaps it's time to pick a new show? Oh well, we'll see tomorrow what it is.

2 comments:

the red monster said...

haha yay you got the pulling the hair out thing from me lolllll i am so happy i wont have to do that any more lol................................................................................your still a great blog!!!!!!!!

The Beauty Mum said...

I LOVE your blog! Can't believe you schedule it in your planner. Wish I was that disciplined!