Saturday, June 9, 2007

Veronica Mars, She's A Marshmallow


Veronica Mars. How do I love thee? Too many ways to count! Okay, why don't more people watch this show? It is an amazing show and anyone no matter their age can get into it. I'm telling you, it is the best show ever. When it first came out on UPN, I scoffed at it and wouldn't watch it at all. I thought it was stupid. Turns out, I was the stupid one! I saw the first episode ofseason 3 and when out and biought the season 1 and 2 DVDs. And I have never, ever regretted it. the show is addictive, smart, hilarious, and everything a great show is. You will love this show, no matter what other shows you like. If you think it is stupid, isn't the kind of show you watch, or even if you've seen one or more episodes, TRY AGAIN! That's all I can say, rent or buy the DVDs and watch all the episodes. Veroncia Mars is better when you watch it in chronological order, because there is a storyline there. if you've only see one episode, of course you are not going to see it genius. So, please! Give this show a chance, you will never regret it. It's on Tuesdays on The CW at 9pm pacific. You know what they say, Veronica Mars, she's a marshmallow.

1 comment:

Tru said...

my friend loves that show