Saturday, June 30, 2007

Clue In, Donut

Okay, so I went to the mall today and I decided to show everyone what I got. Unfortunately, the pics are all from the internet because my camera broke and I haven't had time to fix it. Top left: I stumbled across these RocketDog slip ons and thought they were cute. Very summery if you ask me. It didn't hurt that they were only $20.

Bottom left: I'm pretty sure this is the top I got. It is from urban Outfitters and is a nice bright reddish. It's perfect for throwing over a bathing suit, at least that's what I'm gonna use it for. Or dress it up.

Middle: Also from Urban Outfitters, it's a glitter bangle. I love the shape because it isn't perfet and the color with the glitter in it is so festive and fun. 4th of July, anyone?

Top Right: I got 4 AE Favorite Pocket t's from American Eagle. The thing I love most about AE is that they make the softest, most comfortable plain t's ever. I have so many of them in so many colors. The bonus today? They were on sale for $6.95 each! Hell yes! How can you beat that?

Bottom Right: Once again from Urban Outfitters. I've been in the market for a purse for a couple of months now and I finally broke down and bought one. This quilted bag is tall and sort of narrow, but it has lots of pockets and I just like it. That is pretty much my basis for buying anything.

So that's what I got, well almost all I got. I got some hot pink duct tape too. Who knew they made hot pink duct tape?

2 comments:

Sarah Carson said...

all gorgeous, and hot pink duct tape? that's the best thin since hello-kitty shaped toast!! lol wanna trade links? sarissa x

Weekly Blogette said...

I had an inkling that was a quilted bag once I saw it.very nice.